Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Choices.....

When I finished my final exam and final presentation...

I decided:
-To find a good job
-To further my study in my field
-To earn $
-To earn experience and knowledge
-To become mature
-To plan well for my future life...

After half month on failing to get job and offer on master study, I made my face thick and cut down my nerve which to control my face turn into red when feel shy.

An x-ray,ultrasound,MRI, diagnosic equiment company called me for interview. A big, famous company in medical field. I did quite bad in the interview but the result is...God bless me.I got the offer as a service engineer. Based in JB after training...
My supervisor can't hold from my disturb and she is so kind, good, helpful to me in searching some sponsorship on my research assisstant's salary. And she prepare a title for me to work up in research and also might be focus of my master study...
Now...
Is time for me to choose...
Should I go for a big famous company or work hard for my research???
God...
I really weak in making decision...Scare of regret, disappointed, upset and fail...
I miss YoU
One of the things that I never regret is loving YoU....

1 comment:

CoFF33MilK said...

wow.. u met a good samaritan! good luck in your decision!