Sunday, September 5, 2010

KLCC Book Fair

KLCC Book Fair
第五届海外中文书展
Seh Hua and I reached there around 1pm. RM2 for entry fee considered ok for those who planned to purchase some books at this fair.
After 2 hours of survey, I could not get the books I want. Fell so boring. Suddenly I stepped on a card. A touch n go card. Nobody want to get the card from me after 10 min standing there. Wasted my time oh...

I bought 3 books at the end and they cost me RM50. Ai...Need save $$ this month le...Wu wu wu...

5pm. I received a sms for asking me whether I am interested involved in a beer survey or not. The survey will take around 30 min and the reward will be rm40 cash token.
So we rush for the survey in order to get rm40.
Wakaka...
So happy as the book i bought only cost RM10 after I got the RM40 from the survey!!!
Sunday .... Monday ....
only thing make me happy
after you were leaving

No comments: