Monday, July 30, 2012

What a tire but enjoy weekend~~

The things started with a weekly Friday night Badminton session....

After washing my bad smell sport cloths, a message inform me for Ping Pong session followed by a Sing K session at the Saturday morning...

An hour Ping Pong session was too less and not enough for me but...

6 hours of Sing K session was killing me!!!

The song, the music, the echo, the air condition....Put me into pieces!!! Ahz~~~~

Haha...

Then Ban Mee for Dinner! JoJo Ban Mee still full with Ajinomoto..Bad..

A group discussion session without iPad and games is good but it's dangerous to my iPad as Ah Ren tring to kill him when other using it ~ ~ ...Dangerous..

Ochado again after wasting so many mouth water in discussion and joking.Haha...

Thanks Ah Joo again for the treat!!! Wakaka...

Sunday session started with tuition and half day rest..Haha...

After dinner at Waku Waku, which we rate is 3.5 out of 5, movie session!!!

Dark Knight Rises again..Hehe...

Total of nearly 20 hours in enjoying my weekend.... -.-

Haha...Broke my wallet and need a part time urgently!! Ha....

Thanks for all in the weekend enjoy session~~~~

P.s: What to do in coming weekend? ha...

No comments: