Tuesday, July 20, 2010

REsearch ASsistant's Life...

EArly in the Morning, 8am reach the lab. I start my life as a research assistant. Worry and work up for my research...


Sometimes I am very very busy till I forget the time.
Sometimes I am very very free till don't know what should do.

Sometimes I am confuse and don't know what should do next for my experiment.
Sometimes I am rush all the ways to complete my test and experiments.

Sometimes I sleep on chair inside the lab.
Sometimes I play game inside the lab.

Sometimes I have my lunch at KFC, McD, Sushi King...
Most of the time I have my lunch at 12th College.

Sometimes I reduce my weight by play badminton.
Most of the time I increase my weight by eat a lot of nice food.

Sometimes I got Fa-Mum (father mother) Scholarship.
Most of the time I am poor with empty pocket.

Spend most of the times on the journals and research reading.
But spend more on missing YoU.


Late of the day, 10pm or may be 11pm, back to home. I return my life back to a normal human being. Worry about my future and worry about YoU...

1 comment:

applefish said...

为生活,加油吧!