Thursday, July 22, 2010

The worst thing in Malaysia

Walao eh....

3 days continuely traffic jam like hell at FEderal Highway!!!

I know you will surprise on what I am trying to say as Fedaral Highway always traffic jam and it is no a big issue. But What i am saying now is totally abnormal case!!!

Before this 3 day, Monday, I went to UM using Federal Highway as well. From Sunway to UM, it took me about 35 minutes.

But start from Tuesday until today (Thursday), it took me at least 50 minutes to reach UM!!!!

What the hell!!!

Today I spent less time (50 min) because I kept using emergency lane (Salah di sisi undang-undang) which I broke the rule in order to reach early to my lab. So sad about it...

Why!!!

What happen on You, Mr Federal??

Ai...

Tomorrow I will pay to NPE, let the stupid company which share their profit with our minister (RASUAH!!) to cut short the time I shut up in my car!!!

$$$ ,when only you will reach my hand??

No comments: