Saturday, December 11, 2010

闷因为懒惰!!

Saturday, 11.12.2010

Left a few days, a new unknown year will come to us...We declare it as 2011...

Somebody told me 2011 will be a good year because it will have 11.11.11. A good day for marry. (May be a good day for another terror action.)

Somebody told me it will be a bad year as our world economic will reach another lowest point especially in Malaysia, under the stupid lousy country management. (May be a good year for the opposite politic party. The ruling party act something stupid in front will encourage the grow of opppsite party!!)

Somebody told me it will be a hard year for all lower income group include me. I strongly agree with these. ( Definitely will be good for those to take advantage on lower income group. Stupid corruption always there.Ai...)


Sorry.I am too boring so wrote out so many funny thing...

Sorry.I am too lazy to work up on my research...


Sien.....

My injured middle finger...Pain oh!!!

No comments: