Friday, December 31, 2010

The day before 2011

At the end, new year eve is here.

Nothing special on the last day of 2010, a year that quite special in my life.

2010
  • I finish my degree from University Malaya. Haha..I am a Biomedical Engineer now!
  • First time got the offer from big companies, first time rejected their offers.Wakaka..
  • Start my researcher's life at UM. A new experience to me.
  • Have many new experiences this year although some of them were bad to me.Hehe...

Morning, kept my luggage and back to Melaka.Hehe..

Afternoon, went into Kajang on the way back to Melaka. Discovered a new nice badminton shop. No bad..Thanks oh Seh Hua for intro me this nice shop!

Trimmed my hair. No really look nice but at least look tidy.Hehe..Hope that the new hair style can bring so luck to me in the interview.

Night, had my dinner at home. Home cooking really nice.Wakaka...Although boring to stay at home for whole day, can accompany my parent and read some story book...No bad la.Haha..

Wish all of my friends, no matter who you are, where you are, what you do...

Happy New Year 2011

All the best for YoU

Have a Healthy, Pretty, HAppy Year

No comments: