Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Interview 2011

2011
Attend an interview in the beginning of 2011
A global company which related less to my study
Apply the position because
I really interest in explore something new
I really wish to learn more in that field although it might be hard for me
I really hope can prove myself
I really look for something different in my life
I really want to make a change in my current LIFE!!!!



I know I interested in doing research
I know I won't do well in research as a lazy guy
I know I want to earn $$$$$$$
I know I won't have a lot of $$$ with the current JOB
I know I scare of lose to other
I know all of my friends do well at their life
I know I have limited choices with my qualification
I know I won't get high salary job now



I don't know how to make a decision.
When you asking me what I really want, I don't know how to give you an answer. I thought for long time for an answer but it was failed.
May be I am a loser. A loser when face to LIFE...
I wish to improve myself in 2011. So when the same question from you, I can tell you the proper answer. I think I was failed again.
Whole night dream of the interview. Dreamt of how to answer the questions in this past interview.
Can I return to the time I attend the interview? May be I can give them the better answers...
Anyway
The interview made me understanded a lot.
Thanks to this 2011 first failure interview.

No comments: