Saturday, January 22, 2011

Second Interview 2011

I been selected to join Toshiba Global Recruiment 2nd Inteview which was held in UM, Machanical Department.

Although I am from Biomedical Engineering

Although I am graduated 1 years (a few months) ago

Although I no have real experience to deal with related field

Although I have not good characteristic for them

..............................................

I still wish to experience a different at JAPAN Toshiba...

Aih...A bad interview for me in this second interview, I guess...No have much feedback from the interviewers...8 persons there but I believe none of them really understood what I was presenting there. I like the ways they interviewed the candidate but I failed to achieve what they wish to get, I guess...

Anyway

It is a good interview experience for me as I never faced 8 interviewers in a single interview before. How to explain a specific idea to 8 different persons in oreder to make them understood and agreed with you, to support and pick you as their choice, a nice experience...

My presentation might be failed as can't really reach their target, I guess...

Now just wait and pray...

Thanks to Toshiba for invited me for the second interview

2 comments:

applefish said...

Gain experiences from the interview session..i've failed for 3 interviews, till i learnt from my mistake, then i get into a mnc company finally

wwh said...

Thanks oh applefish....
The interview actually not my second interview but is the second interview in this year.Haha...Anyway thanks for the advise.Happy chinese new year