Saturday, July 9, 2011

Movie Alone ~ ~ Transformer 3

Due to our super stupid Gov and Police Blocking around KL area, I had no place to go but walked to Sunway Pyramid (Near my staying place).

As nothing to do at a huge shopping mall, i decided to buy myself a movie--Transformer 3.HEhe..

RM9 for ticket considered cheap at TGV but i felt a bit disappointed to this movie..

1.Megan Fox is better in acting and more beautiful than Rosie Hungtington.
2.The story line no as nice as 1st and 2nd episodes.
3.Whole movie just wanted to show out the pretty car and beautiful computer movie maker.

Haha..But I can't comment too much.Haha..

Today ate fast food twice. Going to sport extremely hard in coming week in order to reduce my body's cholesterol level.Haha...

Although today spent whole day at Pyramid alone, the feel no bad just very hard to decide what to eat as no one can discuss with.Haha...

No comments: