Thursday, July 14, 2011

REseARch TrAIL = FaILeD AGaiN~~

I was forgot how many times I had tried on this material in order to make it into a new bio-scaffold.

How many times of trials

How many times of experiments performed

Definitely my research experiment is less than Thomas Edison Trials.

Less to all famous scientis along all their successfully discovery.

Less than the number of failures that a normal person will meet in the life.

But

I feel so upset on keep trying on the same thing and facing with the same problem.

The main problem in my research. Without solution on it, I can't even perform the next stage in my research. How long I need to wait and try to solve the stupid question??

I have no idea on it.

Anyone can give me suggestion?

How to get a proper anti-gelling agent for tissue or cell culture bio-scaffold?

No comments: