Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bad luck LIFE....

Ai...REcently...Thought will have some luck change and can enjoy a bit during holiday.

Who know my life still bad in the end of August and begining of September...

My laptop hardisk got problem again when I need it so much in my work, my handphone no more working well, my car warned me for no used him so hard, my lecturer coming back from holiday (no a bad thing for me la..Haha), my family...Ai...

Many things wish to blog out during last few weeks but my laptop problems and mood down delayed my mind.

Planned to have a different holiday. Who know it ends up with a boring lonely night facing to aunt's desktop with nothing to work it up. - -|| ...

Yesterday tasted the famous taiwan dessert Snow Flake at MidValley. For me, it only gained 6 out of 10 as the ice no really as nice as people said. Enjoy a lonely walking shopping day in IT Fair. Met a junior at famous ice-cream stall and he treat me some famous ice-cream. Tasted good and made me felt better.

Sunday. Last day of Raya holiday. Same. End up with stay lonely in house. But the coffee bean from your mum really cheer me up. Thanks oh~~

Luckily had some wonderful time before Raya week with you. Hehe...

No comments: