Friday, September 30, 2011

LAst daY OF SePTeMbeR

My car broke down again...

Don't know how many times it was sent to 'hospital' and wasted how much my money~~Wu wu wu...

After it been sent to 'hospital' this morning, I went to UM with my god father. Walking along the road near FPP there, suddenly a stupid car horn me from back. I felt weird as I no hold its way!! Then the car stopped in front of me, front window down, the driver head out with TWO middle finger!!!!

WAliu...What a rude person!!!!

Hahaha...

Saw clearly. Is a bird, a big bird fly back from Japan!!!!

HAHaha...

REally a weird fate. I didn't meet him since he started his work even when he went back Malaysia last time!!!

And now I met him at the middle way to my lab!!!Hahaa...

Jepun bird- Kheng Yuen~~~

Haha..Then we went for breakfast at Old Town at Jaya ONe. I asked him stopped the car beside the road, yellow line, then been SAMAN!!!Wakaka.. Sorry la bro.WAkaka.

Last day of September. A weird start od the day. Hopefully it will end up with some wonderful experience~~

Thanks Kheng Yuen.Haha....

No comments: