Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dutch Visit & EAstin Dinner

Today a group of postgrad student from Netherland came in to visit my department.

They all are very pretty/handsome, smart, and funny people.

It will be a best thing for me if i can further my study or research some where full of this kind of people...

After introduction from my head of department, a great presentation from 2 pretty dutch had showed to us. The presentation focused on their nice university and research center.

The simple lunch is the beginning of the luxurious dinner.Hehe...

I am one of the postgrad student who so lucky been invited to join the special dinner at Eastin Hotel!!!!

Haha..

Really enjoy the meal so much and start from next week, a heavy exercise is needed in order to burn all the cholesterol!!!Haha...

Happy fully sleepy night~~~

No comments: