Monday, November 17, 2008

Everytime..I write this for a girl who i wish she can has her true love.

everytime when i listen to this song,i will think of u.
everytime when i listen to this song, i will miss the time with u.
everytime i think about our past, i will keep on asking myself why last time i don't know appreciate what i have.
everytime i think about you, i start to regret to feel sad to blame myself.
everytime i feel regret feel sad and start to blame myself, i hope can hold u.
everytime i hope to hold you, i found that there just a dream.
everytime i dream of you, i know you are not belong to me even in my dream.
everytime i try to make the ending changed, i know it is too late for me.
everytime i pray the ending never happen, i know the story for us is change.
everytime i wish the person at your side is me, i know this wish would never come true.
everytime i watch the album of our memory, i found that your smile is not inside my mind.
everytime i ask myself why can't remember your smile, i can only remember your tear and your farewell.
everytime i play the game you like, i hope other wont see my tear.
everytime i eat ice cream, i can't share with the person at my side as you are not at my side anymore.
everytime i think of your leaving, i will think of your tears as the nigth you left, i cant hold my tears to stop.
everytime the song played, i know u take all of mine even my last breathe.
everytime i start to press my phone, your number will appear even i hope can replace it.
everytime i want to think about you, my mind will stop me from missing you as i cant stop crying.

1 comment:

lewna said...

always write 4 oth but never write something 4 me..
bad o.. :"(