Monday, November 3, 2008

Today -3rd of Nov 2008 Share Market Up Again!!

Haha..

After a few weeks 'bad' condition in international share markets, we welcome a 'bull' come back to our share markets!!
(Bull in share market is a symbol of share market go up. In chinese,牛市像征着股票起了!!)

Haha..

Although i no a professor in marketing or no very expert in buying/selling shares, i still happy to see the share market up..Hehe..As better share market represent our country have better economic..

Although i very very stress because of the stupud final exam, i still very concern about the economic status in my country oh..As no matter how high level i complete my study, if my country facing economic problem then will bring trouble to me to live in this so so so beautiful place ma,right??

Haha..Sure u will think my mindset a bit funny but it is a true because i love my country. Even this country fulfil with corruption, criminal cases, bad people include some police,politician, stupid high post people in gov such as the guy who buy 'helicopter' with so many $ without a proper test for them.Don't him know even the SIRIM approved sticker can buy from some photocopy shop with RM10 per 100 meh??Haha..

Although my country got some many 'funny' things but i still love my country..

Ah ha..i forget my main aim to write this post le!! I just want to share happiness with all about the good condition in our share market!!

Congratulation, BursaMalaysia!!

To be continue ...

No comments: