Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just write something because my mood is bad..

Ai..

Don't know why everytime when exam coming, i will suffer a series of bad mood just like girl's bad mood during their period. I have mean not to critic girl at here but when exam time, no matter how i study how i prepare for the tests, i still will pressure, bad mood and feel like want to give up..

Last time when i sitting my SPM, I also facing the same problem..Very bad oh..

Don't know how to escape from this kind of terrible mood.. And i can not tell other about what i suffer. This kind of feel realy will kill me as got problem but can't solve it can't even share with other..

Realy a bad bad mood oh..

What i can do now only write something on my blog no matter how bad my grammar, how bad my english and i don't care also whether got people will read my blog also..Just want to find some place some ways to speak out my mind..

Sometimes i got a lots of ideas want to tell other but i failed to do so as i realy no good in communicate with other..

This shows when i joined project in uni.May be i am good in talking but definitely i no good in mix up with a group of new friends..
How bad i am ...

Sad..

If anyone had read this, please write something or share your experience with me oh..

Just hope who suffer the same things like me can share their best way to escape from this..

Realy a bad bad mood time..

2 comments:

Junhan said...

hey...try to do something that u like when u having bad mood. try to relax n forget bout it.
when dealing with people try to be easy and open so that they can accept u while u accepting them.
relax relax... don take it so serious. Have fun, buddy

lewna said...

dear...
i understand ur feeling..
but dunno how2 make u feel better..
i think we r d same type ppl, dunno how2 express our real thinking..n sometimes i even worse than u..
no wonder how..dear i juz hope u can feel tat im always here 2 support u!!
gambate gambate gambate!!
no matter how hard we sure hav2 overcome the obstacles in our life..
sometimes when u look back isn't so bad..
*love u.