Saturday, March 21, 2009

21st of March

Today morning i went to play badminton.
3 hours
After control class,5pm.I came back college and met cheng cheng.
Then continued for 2 hours tennis with her,see ling,zhi ling and some junior
After finished my 'delicious' Wan Tan Mee dinner.
8pm.
I came back to college.My 2nd year juniors ask me joined their swimming trip and i rejected them.
This is because I promise to Mr Lam,UM handball coach to attend their training.
I went to handball training at Sport Center UM.
Who know that Mr Lam going to Johor and I was in the bad situation.
As the captain told me their team is enough people le.
But i going because of Mr Lam calling me.
I realy don't know the coach absent.
Sien..
And i still follow their training till 10pm something.
Damn tire..
Today i really used my time fully.
Funny.
I totally forget today was a special day for me and for you.
How he celebrate with you?
Sure give u a lot of happiness lo.
Hahaa..
Anyway wish you have a special 22th birthday and Enjoy what you have..

1 comment:

CoFF33MilK said...

u really used ur time fully.. lol