Monday, March 2, 2009

2nd of March..

Today ..I know my weakness.I know it early just can't accept it.
But now..I think i have to think again le..
I am a very very very very talkative guy. Even sometimes i no noisy (sick or something happen) but almost all my friends and the people arround me will know my characteristic.
I don't know how to describe my feeling at this moment but i feel very upset as sometimes just because want to make somebody laugh, but because of what i said cause someone hate me and talk behind of me. I don't mind they say me at the back as we can't control others' mind and their mouth. I just hope they can let me know so i can improve myself. I just want to be a better guy so no so much people critic behind of me...
I know i no a perfect guy but...I will try to improve myself.
Is that so hard to make people happy and don't hate me so much??
I don't know but i will try..
Thank you my friends..

1 comment:

Junhan said...

dude, live for yourself, live your own life, live for your own will.