Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad luck Vs Good mood??

Sunday,I heard about my best friend = Shi Yeong said he almost everyday push up 200 times to build up his body. So I wish to do so to make my body stronger and stay healthy..

Who know when I started to do about 70 times, my hand muscle already warn me that they couldn't afford for continually push up until 200 times. So I could only reduce the number to 100 times...On the second day, my muscle pained!!!

Until today my muscle pain still no recover especially my triceps !!!!Damn pain...

Aih...the bad luck still following me from the 1st day of Chinese New Year until now...

Yesterday I went to Masum Badminton Training. I could only played soft due to the muscle problem... The coach said I was confused whether wanted to smash or not when the opponent returned the shuttle to me... So sad... T-T

Haha...

But I got a good new from my friend at night. It make me so happy!!!

New Pink Racket!!!





New and old racket. Yonex and Apac.



Hope that the good mood can help me gain some good luck in my life....


I really need some good luck !!!!

No comments: