Monday, August 2, 2010

An amazing Monday Morning

What an amazing Monday!!!!

I spend 30 min to reach UM from Sunway by Federal Highway!!!

Woo hoo... No jam.No car crash here crash there.No people stand middle of the road quarrel this shouting there. No Ambulance 'Pi-Po Pi-po' there. No policemen and their stupid Waja 'Yi-oik Yi-oik there. No people make the traffic slow down and no people stupid stop their car on the highway.

What a super nice happy Monday morning!!!

Although I got mountain like works need to be done today including Badminton Session with 2nd juniors and accompany one of my good friend celebrate his birthday, still feel very happy to start my day with this kind of good condition!!!

Hope everyday I have this kind of feeling to work up on my research!!!

Wish me good luck oh!!!

1 comment:

applefish said...

Lol..what an amazing monday morning...