Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird weird Wed...

Today, i woke up as usual 7.30am. Prepared to start my research's life by brush teeth, bath, biscuit breakfast and fetch my god dad went to UM medical center.

But...

I just spent around 20 min to reach UM!!!

What an amazing journey for me as normally i will reach UM with at least 30 min driving...

I thought today will be a great day for me...

Who know...

It was just a bad day for me!!!

1. My sample can't be used!!! My research have to start from beginning to get to know which part of it got problem...

2. My salary still no get for this month!!! But other friends who same with me already enjoying...

3. I have to think properly whether this kind of life is suitable for me or I have starting my job-hunting now...

4. Lunch time with McD. Increase body weight by reduce the weight of my wallet. I need exercise more but my sport shoes always make my leg injure...

What should I do?
May be I need go temple le...

No comments: