Friday, October 16, 2009

2nd times for Sushi King Bonanza!!

This is the second time for me to enter the Sushi King Bonanza Promotion in this week!!!

With my two smart, kind, hardworking, pretty, handsome, super nice, friendly coursemates---Kian Yean and Kamala, we come to the Sushi King at Ikano Power Center at Damansara to enjoy our lunch.

Unfortunately, this time i just got chance to enjoy some Ebi Ten and Ebi Fry as too many people are rush for them!!! And I dare not to grab from the fierce head chef who work there.Haha...He looks like very unhappy and feel so tension to serve us.Haha..

But I still very happy to have meal wit my coursemates.

Biomed Power!!!





Kian Yean and Kamala!!!




The shrimp i ate.Nice taste but no enough if compare to Ebi Fry or Ebi Ten.









Nice nice Ebi Fry and Ebi Ten!!!






This one taste nice and it cost RM4 at normal day!
Fried scallop!!!
Nice oh...

No comments: