Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

When people enjoying their mooncake, chinese tea, pomelo and tradisional desserts, I having my Mid-Autumn Festival dinner at Sunway 'YUAN' SteamBoat Restaurant!!!

Haha...

No very prefer having steamboat at my dinner at there as I no like to eat until the stomach almost broke up just because don't want waste RM19.80!!!
I prefer eat slowly and no eat tilll 100% of my stomach capacity or may be over my stomach limit.Hehe...

But because long time have not the feel of eating non-stopppp....So I celebrated my Mid-Autumn Festival without mooncake and pomelo but with steamboat!! Haha..

Show you all some photos but please be careful.Take care of your saliva. Don't drop on your computer oh. Hehe..









HEhe...Tom yam + Herbal style steamboat!!

The herbal style steamboat was made by myself de oh as its origin just a normal soup without taste.Hehe...





See!!! The famous BBQ chicken wing of this shop!!

I grabbed about 10 pieces from a group of hungry people.Geng!!Haha...








They looked so tasty...Hehe...





Future doctor enjoying his ice cream!!






Another future doctor looked so happy when he finished his second cup of ice cream!! Haha..





Having my tasty ice cream!! See there is an empty cup!! It's my 1st cup ice cream!!Haha..




My favourite ice creams!! Vanilla choc, Choc chic and Pepper-mint Choc!!!! Hehe..




1 more please...Hehe....

No comments: