Monday, November 9, 2009

2nd day 3rd paper

Today is 2nd day for final examination and today i will facing 3rd paper. Electrical Circuit analysis.

It is a subject that from my Department that related to electrical and this year,this subject was teached by a lecturer from UIA (University Islam Antarabangsa or International Islamic University).

Back to the examination hall...
So happy when i saw the questions as almost all questions came from our lecture notes.

But when i started doing, I found myself forget almost all the steps to get the answer from the informations given!!!

I can't get good result for this subject even it is consider an easy paper because i seldom doing exercises that stated inside the notes.

So sad...As it is 3 credit hours subject...
Although my aim is to get a passing marks...So scare because the paper is so easy for others,The graph will change and caused me cannot pass this subject...so scare...
Pray...
Pray...
Pray...

I want a B!!!
Or at least give me a B-...
Or...
Let me pass this subject,please...

2 comments:

Junhan said...

jia you x2

kyky said...

study la...dont always badminton...