Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pizza Hut!!



Today drove my sister come back KL.She was so lazy to drive so I had to be her driver.Pity brothe (- -!!)


We reached KL about 12pm.So she wanted to treat me lunch.Wah!!!

Why she suddenly become so kind? (She is a stingy girl.Haha...)

Don't care la.As long as nice food to eat!

Haha..

So we went to Pizza Hut to have our lunch.
We ordered The Sensasi set which included 2 drink,2 soup,1 garlic bread and 2 personal pizza!






1 is triple chicken and another is cheesy pizza.
Boths tasted nice.







I prefer triple chicken as it tastes like hawaii chicken which is my flavour!
HAha...

Enjoy my lunch!
And gain weight!!










  • This is triple chicken.Yummy...!!!









  • This is cheesy chicken.No bad!!!






After finish all my stuff, wish to go again..After that need do more exercise.Badminton i am coming!!!!

No comments: