Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy final year life.

Holiday haven't started.
Thesis presentation need prepare well to get a good mark for it.
Heard that only few persons got A for Bioinstrumentation.
The girl I miss is leaving.
Since like all bad things come to me in this November.
Is me easy affected by negative emo or really I am so bad luck recently?
Ai...
Feel so down now.
All my friends stay around me can't sense my mood well.They all said i always laugh,unpressure and look crazy.They don't know I am always tension,worry about my life and feel sad for many things happened on me...
I don't mind to make other beside me happy.I just hope my luck can be a bit better.



I just wish for a simple life.
I just wish for a normal result.
I just wish for a warm blanket.

I just wish can have less tension in my life.
I just wish can hold the girl I love tight.
I just wish can have a hug from you...


Why all my wishes seem so far from me?

1 comment:

lewna said...

dear soli..
cant help u much..
wait 4 me to go back next week k!!
gambate~~