Thursday, November 12, 2009

The 3rd day,th3 4th paper

Today I was facing my 4th paper - Biotransportation and Artificail Organ.

It is a very good subject and no difficult to understand about the contains of this subject.

After doing some past years question and exercises, I tried to focus on the questions contain calculations,equation derived and diagram drawing which i believe will come out in the exam.

Who know my loving lecturer came out a very weird calculation question which needed us to combined the theories we studied and arranged them again to get an equation to calculate the concentration of toxic in patient's blood after dialysis treatment. It is a question related to artificial kidney. This question made me confused and i can't get the final answer for it.
I mixed up the equations so i got wrong for the 1st question.

Overall for this subject, I believe i can't get an A for it.
Feel So sad...

Ai..Hope I will score well for my last 2 subject.Bio-instrumentation and Bio-Imaging.
Wish me luck oh...

No comments: