Monday, December 7, 2009

Burning last holiday in uni...

Last week i spent whole week at UM for my thesis (Final year research).Who know that because of the lack of bovine foot,I can't even started my work!!

Until today i still can't get even a unfresh feet!! What a stupid bad luck week...
Ai...Really made me felt wanna be crazy now!!!

REally don't know how to complete the task in this month...

Half of my holiday already gone! Really hope can do something for my thesis at least no need suffer in my final semester...

Last weekend, I got my dream camera.Looking for a good camera since 1st year.At the end i got it.Haha...I think this is the only thing I felt happy beside knew my 1st sem result for my final year.Pass all my examination although some of the subjects were out of my target...

My camera is purple colour.I feel that it looked like pink colour.Haha...So happy for it...

Will post it with my pink colour laptop set and now looking for a pink colour handphone.

Wish to get a good job so can buy a pink colour car!
Honda Jazz?

No comments: