Saturday, January 30, 2010

1st time Kepong Badminton!!!

Today feel so tired... But very happy ...

Went to Kepong for badminton.

From 830pm play until 11pm!!

And Have a very nice Bah Kut Teh after that...

Today,although I no have great actions but still satisfy with my performance...

I really like the feels of sweating a lot and getting point from my opponent espacially with jumping smash, cross net, and fancy skill play...

Today I made a damn nice (For myself la) returned shuttle to Kai Xiang. I acted no to receive the serve but I hit the shuttle after he slow down his movement. And I was success!!

Damn happy... REally happy...And quite regret as last time I no went for the badminton training/coaching...

Hope that can inprove my perfomance!!!

Haha...

Thank you Chek Ko, Kai Xiang, Calvin ,Chek Ko's Brother and Chek Ko's mum!!!

No comments: