Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 / 1 / 2010

3rd day of 2010.

A tire busy day for me...

Wake up at 8am.Thought to sleep back as today will spend a lot of stamina but can't.So sad..1st bad thing in 2010..

10am.Attended badminton training for SUKMUM at Sport Center.A very good training for me but don't know why today sweat a lot and very easy to get tire...May be no more younger like other player... (- - )

After training and we reached college at 1.20pm.So scare NO more tasty fried chicken.Lucky Mak Cik DU knew this is my 1st meal at college for 2010 so she keep a big drumstick for me.HAha..Is pak cik DU.1st good thing in 2nd college 2010.Hehe..

Finished the yummy chicken rice then blow water (chit-chat) with kai xiang,Ken and wei xiang at DU till 3pm.Long time no blow water with junior le.Haha..

Then had a nap till 5pm.Continued with volleyball training.Damn tire!!!
1st time i felt my leg clamp when I jump up to spike or to block!!

I should think properly because i no longer 1st year.No more younger like you all...Ai..Should I take part in handball??
No only time management but stamina and body health problem...
Should I take part in all ??

So hard to make a decision!

No comments: