Thursday, January 21, 2010

My New Shoes

RSH (Royal Sporting House) at Subang has warehouse sales until this Friday.

A lot of sport equipments such as tennis beg,racket,badminton equipment and sport shoes are available there with a amazing price!!

Since that I want to save $$ and have a new shoes for the coming CNY,I decided to visit the warehouse sales!!(Quite far from UM)

And I am so happy as I got the shoes I wanted!!!



The original price after discount I saw at other shops is RM139.

I bought this shoes with RM85!!!

So happy...



So hope can bring you there...You sure will happy yo get a cheap good quality sport equipment especially sport shoes...

4 comments:

Junhan said...

wei i want to buy basketball shoes...got cheap yet awesome stuff?

HapPy LoneLy said...

i also wish to buy a nice badminton shoes:)

wwh said...

Han,when u back i thk quite hard to get the warehouse sale price.But i know some place selling basketball shoes with low price.As long as u dun mind the old fasion.Jia Ling,u should go the sales as they left a lot of small size.Suitable for u.

kyky said...

bird,bo jio ME!!!!!??