Saturday, January 9, 2010

99th Post.MASUM Dinner

Tonight was the Malam Anugerah Sukan & Rekreasi UM 2009.And this is the 1st time i been invited to join the dinner at Hilton Hotel,PJ.

Although I didn't get any award from that but really enjoyed this dinner as met a lot of friends,teammates,coachs and ate the nice food.

Luckily I got the chance to join this event although I am final year and getting not award.The Hilton Hotel is so nice but the food is no as nice as other 5 stars hotel.And the parking fees is too expensive for me...

The dessert---Damn nice ice cream cake!

Volleyball teammate--Tiong Leong



My basketball junior---Shu Chyn


College junior who represent UM for tennis---Shan Shan





Soh Shan Shan




Another college junior who play for UM tennis--See Ling







Taekwando Captain--Murnirah.


UM Ping Pong Girl Team


UM Badminton Man Single Player ---Ah Mok







No comments: