Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10/ 3/ 2010

Today is a boring busy day..Because I slept this morning 230am, so when i wake up,10am was coming and i had to wash my shirt, send the receipt to office, get approve for my letter from my lecturer/supervisor, and go to career path (career fair) for 2nd survey..

And after i finish washed my shirt, i got a call from HP company asked me for attend an interview which will be held at 2pm.

So I have to rush to my department to settle down the things in my plan and walk to DTC for the intervew without have any time for my lunch!!!

Ai...Pity ...and hungry...

I met my secondary schoolmate at DTC and have a funny discussion with the ZTE company worker. I went through a 30 minutes interview session with HP workers. Although I had tried my best,I believe i no the best candidate they looking for. But it is a good chance for me to involve in a job interview session.

Busy day...
But do nothing for my thesis and asignment!!!
Die...
Tonight sure need really concentrate on my thesis and Tissue engineering assignment!!!!
Aza aza fighting!!

No comments: