Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MATB 2 2010 \/ Thesis

Last week Friday was MATB 2 2010. A function which was held at 5 stars' hotel. Is 4th time i attended it since 2007. I thinked it will be the last time for me. Really appreciate it.




That day had a lot of photos, eat a lots (1st time I felt full in such function), met a lots of juniors with pretty/handsome dressing, and talked a lots with seniors and juniors.




Really hope I can be the VIP in the coming year to attend such function...Haha..Just kidding as I not a good and proffesional student,not a well contributer to college...




Some of the photos I took that day...





Inside bus.SS








SS ^2






Leng lui!!!




Old ppl...

After enjoyed the dinner, now come the hard time ....Ai...

Thesis had to be done by 31st...And I confirm can't finish on time... Some more my supervisor started to unlike me...How how how???

Anyone can give me some ideas how to solve this 'engineering' problem ????

Ai...

After grumbling, let's go to thesis...

Wei Hong, try your best!!!!

P.s:

How are you there? Enjoy your life? Remember to take good care...I will be missing you all the time...



No comments: