Saturday, May 1, 2010

忙里偷闲...

After tissue engineering,a few days holiday for me to prepare next paper = AI (No anak isitimewa la please...Is Artificail Intelligence!!!). A subject which is very difficult to understand, hard to prepare it and totally no idea what will come out in the final exam...

So i decided to relax my mind before start to memorize all the fuzzy theory, logic system, IQ, EQ, expert system, genetic algorithm, neural network and Hopfield network...

Activities to relax my mind
1) IP man 2 - No very nice actually.If your hobby is martial art, it is a good show for you. For me,it just a normal movie. 6 marks out of 10.

2) Nice food = Sushi King. Enjoyed a very very nice sushi meal for my lunch. So happy!!! (Pocket empty...)

3) Sport = Badminton! Em...My performance became worse...Weak stamina and low speed...But sweat a lot. So happy...

4) Sleep = Bad... The stupid malays stay near door always play music like inside pasar~~Walau...Damn bodoh!!! Luckily last night sleep tight at my aunty house...Haha..

To be continue...

Friday went for an interview. A big company.Learned a lot but i don't think they will hire me.Haha...Never mind.It is a good experience for me. Hehe...

AI, I am coming!!!


I am missing you since the day u walked into my world
I still missing you even you walked out from my life
Will the missing end before we meet again?
The missing will never end because YoU are inside my mind keep reminding me
YoU're my girl...

No comments: