Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thesis presentation = Done!!!

Today is final thesis presentation.

Wake up at 7am and went to UM from Sunway early in the morning.

Early in the morning, met traffic jam.Really a bad sign for me.
Reached UM on time but the person in charge camr late, bad sign 2. What is the meaning for ask all students came early but the person in charge came late??
Setteld down all the things, waited for my turn to present. My bottle left outside and my tie left inside my car. Bad sign 3.

Luckily i managed to finish my presentation before the funny look guy ring the bell.
Thank God, I finsihed all the things required to graduate!!!!

Now just need to prepare the full hard cover thesis to submit.
Then waiting for graduate and jobless....

Job hunting start.............................

1 comment:

applefish said...

hi, just saw u came to my blog...
how did u explore my blog?
thx for adding me to ur fren list =)