Saturday, May 22, 2010

Great weekend....



21st May 2010. Friday.Hot but night rain awhile...

Feel glad as at the end I confirm can graduate on time!!!!

And my thesis got A although my Tissue Engineering and Advance Biomaterial can't get A...


Haha..

Finally I can tell everyone...Undergraduate life end !!!!


Thanks to everyone oh!!
All Seniors especially Jq Ooi, SiawPeng Er,Heroright Moo and 2nd college seniors!!All batchmates especially Loh Yuan Zheng, Chew Han Jie, Yean Tiu Kian Yean,ai hui,shin yin, kai wen,and all biomedical coursemates, Ang Cheng Cheng,and Mechanical gang!!

All juniors especially biomedical juniors,
Grace Lim , Khoo Kah Khim,Tan Ting Ling,second college juniors,my ex roomate- Choe Kin Wei,ilee Robert,Lim Hong Yan,Assunta ,EE gang,Shan shan, Lee Jia Nee and Chee Ling!All my good lecturers especially my lovely supervisor,Dr Belinda,Miss Einly Lim,Dr Ting and Mr Ng!

Thanks to



............My family........

The most important person I want to thank to --------- YoU...
Without You I don't think i manage to finish my study ...Thank you...


22nd May 2010.Sat.Whole day rain and feel fresh as I hate hot big buring sun!!!

Haha...Enjoy a great great great badminton game with Shi Yeong,Seh Hua,Wei REn,Siew Wei,Siew wei's sis,Jia Ling,and special guest---My brother, Wei Xian.He seldom sport with me.Haha...

Enjoy a happy peaceful relax weekend...

Job hunt? Next week lo..Haha..Lazy now.

Yes!!!

Sport, U make me live!!!!








23rd May 2010. Sun. Wish that rain will never stop...I want sleep until 12pm!!!Haha...

1 comment:

CoFF33MilK said...

i saw my name.. haha.. u r welcome! good luck in ur future.. will miss u here.. :)