Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thomas Cup Semi-final and Uber Final

Friday,14 of May 2010.

Bought a ticket for Thomas Cup semi final.

2.30pm.Enjoy a great game from Japan and Indonesia.

Japan team showed the great sport and fighting spirit against their opponents-Indonesia in every games.Especially Japan second single-Sasaki (If not mistaken. Forget his name...). His opponent is Simon,a indon player who has better skill,experience and world ranking. But because of his strong fighting spirit and never gave up to every single point, he won the match.
Final result = Indonesia won with 3-1.

2nd semi-final game between Malaysia vs China held on 7pm.
I couldn't really enjoy the game because of Lee Chong Wei lose concentration in the game, Tan/Koo double made a lot of mistakes in the game...Before 3rd game started (between Wong Choong Han vs Chen Jing), I walked out from Putra Stadium and went back early. No heart for another lose...
Final result = China won 3-0.

I should sell my ticket as my friends told me the RM38 ticket can sell with the price of RM150.
Wasted a chance to earn $$...

Sat. Uber Cup final between China with Korea.
1 more chance for me to enjoy a team which with the great fighting spirit and never give up in every movement just for saving a point. Great move Korea women team!!!
Congratulation for winning the Uber Cup!!!

No comments: