Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moody......Last 2 days at 2nd college..

Today is 2nd day i finish my final final final examination. Final year final sem final paper...

Yesterday whole day used on novel reading, rain running (Went to computer lab.Raining and had to run back.Luckily, met a damn kind senior = Hnag Seng.He fetched me back.Hehe..), ZanMai Sushi with senior and my lecturer (yummy!!! But expensive - -!!! ), Yum cha-ing at Murni...

Have a great time with juniors, batchmates, seniors and lecturer...

But today...Start feeling bad and missing. Going to leave the room, to leave the college, to leave the faculty, to leave the university I stay for 4 years...Haven't start packing yet!!! Haha...

And today is Midvalley Jusco Member day.Because of post lab presentation at 3pm -5pm, I miss it again...Bad...Hope to get something useful for my future life.


Job hunting ?? Reasearch seachring ?? Life enjoying ??

Which is the best for me???

No comments: