Sunday, April 5, 2009

Clinical don't torture my mind please...

Ai…This is 2nd times I feel so panic because of my clinical assignment.
Is it very hard to do? Em..A bit but no really.
Is it very lack information about the work to do? No really as my group member and I found quite lot info on it.
Has it a very complicated work? Definitely!!
Now let me tell u what I should do…

Basically, I have to think about a rough drawing of the device, circuit n connection diagram of the device, material needed + model…
About its operation ways and function instruction.
About which parts of body we collect data…
Described a programming codes used on the microprocessor, how we set the baseline value for the references data and data presented from the patient, how to compare the data, simple program…
This device is used to detect the condition of your veins or arterials based on the principles of infrared, absorption of light by the blood (Hemoglobin, melanin and water presented), the intensity of the light reflected from patient’s body..Ai…


I really don’t know where and how to start up my work…
Shit…
Anyone willing to help me think about some parts of the devices????

2 comments:

kyky said...

start from DOTA..

Junhan said...

show me the assingment so that i can use it for my project later on:P