Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 7.Prepare for PDE and Digital system tests.

Study till saturated so going for a football match.
MU vs Hotspurs.
MU is my favourite team.Hehe...
What a amzing fantastic match!!!
Rooney and Ronaldo.Double 'R' really scored machine!!They produced 4 goals and each scored for twice!!
Haha..
Ok.
Back to my study.Ai..PDE damn hard.Looking back all the past year, I found that this course really crazy as all the questions like make for ET or some one from other planet!!Damn hard..
All the happiness from a 7 goals match finish because of 1 Fourier Series question which my genius fren--ChengCheng did it like eating a nut but I cant get the answer after several times trying!!!
Siao..
How to pass leh...
Die...
Really confusing now...
Sien...
Digital test, hope you won't kill me as i don't want die twice...

No comments: