Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 5, Biomaterial

Biomaterial.

My 3rd paper on the 5th day.

I can say nothing related to this course as it also teached by my 'lovely, kind, good' lecturer who teached me thermol fluid in 1st and 2nd year, and also my 2nd paper = Biostatistic.

So, as usual. This paper will not have any tips for us. And i can't even get the complete syllabus for this course. He will come out some questions based on our assignments and the assignments titles all we choose ourselves!!! And since there are 10+ groups, so what we need to study is the whole biomaterial reference book!! And I don't know whether the book I used is the proper biomaterial book o not..Die..

Means that we become the coordinator to fix the syllabus...

Haha..

Funny..

Wish that all my coursemate can pass the biomaterial paper and sure included myself...

Thanks for all who help me in pass this paper..

Good luck to....you and me...

2 comments:

Junhan said...

why all of ur paper sounds so brutal??

沉默的男生 said...

got time study la...close laptop lo...