Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 6.Sat.Cant rest as tues is killer paper..

Finished my 3rd paper le...Just hope that i can at least get a passing marks as i can do at least 65% of the question.Others than that, 18% is empty, 17% is 'tiup' (means blow and simply write something...Haha...

After this got tests on Monday and Tuesday.Monday is digital system and Tuesday is killer paper--Partial Differential Equation!!

Just finish dinner at MS (Million Square...Don't know my spelling got wrong or not).Eat with 2 new friends.Both are UM softball representative.1 is a chinese from malacca.Another 1 very 'Yeng'!!She using Ipod Iphone from Japan!!She is a pretty girl who has malay daddy and japanese mum. And she very geng in softball and her taek-kwan-do as well. She also the representative of 'ki-do' (i think the spelling is wrong la.Haha.Is Japanese wood sword martial act) in Asean Game.Very Geng!!!

Ok.Finish my new friends introduction.Now come back to my story.Since Tuesday i will face the killer paper so i decided study less about the digital system and focus more on the 'killer'!!Haha..Actually is lazy to do revision on digital system.

Regarding to my best friend--JunHan's comment.Actually a lot of the subjects i took no so hard.Just some of my lecturers very very bad in teaching (knowledge transfer process) and some of their hobbies are laugh at us when we no understand and act pity of us when we failed the paper.So I will feel so down when facing all that kind of tests.And when we failed,They will tell us:'Never mind.Repeat the paper mean u learn more and understand more than other.'They may don't know repeating paper is very very hard for a uni-student...I meet alot of lecturer like that in my department.Don't know why...May be it is 1 of the reason why my uni ranking keep on droping in the world ranking.Haha...

Ok.Back to my main point.Partial Differential Equation (PDE).It is a very very hard course.This subject is really hard and no related with the lecturer although the lecturer is a bit 'weird' la.Haha...For PDE, U have to put a lot of afford to understand it and score it..

Who are good in Maths.Welcome to challenge!!I will post some of the past year questions after this.After you finish the question then only tell me whether it is hard or not.Remember,some of the solutions may take 2 or 3 pieces of papers.So prepare more A4 paper if u are interested in solving such questions...Hehe...

No comments: