Monday, April 20, 2009

Finish 1st paper...But no have any happiness because of the coming paper...

Ai...
Finish the first stage of final examination.If not have special 'accident' occured, this first paper can earn a passing marks for me..
Now the problem is the second stage which is on the coming Wednesday...
It is biostatistic paper...
According to my malay coursemates, this time, our 'good, nice, kind' lecturer will give us 6 question and we have to answer them within 3 hours..3 hours!!!!!!
What a extreme fantastic test...Ai..Realy can't imagine how we feel when we finished the paper..
Red in both eyes and keep shaking head are 2 of the signs you will see i guess..
Realy can't imagine what actions I should give to my best good lecturer...Don't know this time he will fail me just like what he did in thermol fluid 1 in my first year or not...Sien...Really feel upset to 'My Lovely' lecturer...Scare...

Who can help me this time???

Or maybe 'you' are boring to help a person who only will troublesome you???

Who dare to speak truth???Ai....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dun worry!! u'll be fine.. juz like me! ha!

ganbatte ne, bro!

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog, hai friend u r welcome to my blog n leave a comments thk

Junhan said...

i also screwed up one of my paper ald...ㅠ.ㅠ