Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 8.Finish Digital Test.Thanks to Mr Ahmad.K.Prepare for PDE

Just finished Digital System Test.Should be ok.
At least i can get 45 out of 60 lo..
So i left 3 papers.
The most dangerous is tommorrow paper...
Killer---PDE.
Ai..Really don't know how to answer it..
Anyone can give me some good suggestions??
Don't just tell me study hard oh.
I don't think study more on PDE will help me pass the this paper.
Don't ask me cheat in the test.
It is impossible to do in the Bangunan Peperiksaan (Exam hall) ok.
Don't ask me pay $ to the lecturer.
He won't look at my $ as i can't pay more than RM500.
Don't ask me give up as i don't want to repeat this paper again.

So any idea???

- .. -

4 comments:

ZaU said...

pray for God...He will bless u

cheng said...

Finish all pass year and tutorial question.. And also try all assignment done before..Do it urself again..dun just simply copy and copy... At least you can pass...hehe...

kyky said...

play badminton.......

kyky said...

good luck anyway....^ ^