Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 9.PDE I failed and retake during Special Sem!!!

Ai...
Just finish PDE test..
Glad to tell those who hate me or dislike me very much..I fail this paper le!!
Can only answer 2 out of 6 questions and can't get the correct answers..
ANd i need retake it during the special sem.Happy to hear so??
Ai...
1st time after finish exam, i planned to kill the people who create this course..F^#k Y%^...
Ai...Waste $ and time to retake it...
Sorry to those who encourage me and support me..
Sorry for make you all disappointed..
Sorry to my 'teacher'...I can't treat you eat great meal le as I failed the paper...

Ai.....

3 comments:

ZaU said...

pray...keep praying to God..
Ask God...pls dont let u fail
since u have put so much effort
in the subject...~~

De said...

wah,got who dislike u oh?ned say lk tht

wwh said...

there are so much ppl there.
who is ur angle
Who is the devil
u will never know.
I just get to know that i HATE PDE!!!!