Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 4, Chek ko birthday.

I just finish my 2nd paper on the 3rd day.
Now over 12am le.Happy birthday to Chek ko.
He is my senior who helps me a lot in badminton...
He has very good stamina so everytime play vf him sure run till die.Haha..
His 24th birthday but i can't attend.Very sorry oh Chek ko.
Sick le..Don't know why everytime when examination, sure will no feeling well.
Last time also like that..Really bad luck oh..Ai..
Now wan prepare for 3rd paper which is Biomaterial on 5th day but can't concentrate as sore throat and my nose keep on 'watering'...Really Sien..
This time no need to ask who can help me as i think the doctor at 12th college Clinic sure can help me...
But...
for the 3rd paper...Can i pass it??

The 2nd paper i did damn bad...
Just hope my lovely lecturer don't want me repeat and pass me...Please...

Ai..
Biomaterial. Seen like can handle but don't know what is the exact condition when i saw the question..Can I do it well??Hope so...At least give me a B....Pray...

Pray...

No comments: